Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

A-Z of Me

As I mentioned in a previous blog post (which can be seen HERE) I had completed the pages of a 6x6" album titled "A - Z of Me".

Although 26 layouts were hard work to plan, part of me did enjoy it.  When it came to putting the layouts together I did not really think that I would be able to complete all 26 in 1 day, but I did!

All in all I am pleased with the album and have a couple of layouts that are really special & I love so much, see the bottom of this post to find out which ones :)

My layouts will be going with all of the other A-Z albums to a crop on Saturday, those attending will get chance to vote for their favorite.  I will let you know how my album gets on.

In the mean time I did promise to post the photos of the finished 12x12" pages (with 4 smaller pages to each 12x12 page).  I completed the title page and the last page last night so here they are hot off the press.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8
My special layouts are:

  • Anxiety - When I look back at how I was 20-25 years ago I would not have believed how my life was going to turn out
  • Ufo - It took several attempts to get the journalling right, but I love the look of this page
  • You Are To Me - DH asked if he could write the words to describe what I mean to him, I did mean to get him to sign the journalling

No comments:

Post a Comment