I stamped the image onto white tissue paper and then scrunched it up (this did not feel like a good thing to be doing - but I did it). I then flattened out the image and cut a piece of white paper to go behind the image. I covered the paper with photo clue and added my tissue paper, after drying with my heat gun I inked the edges with the 'Dusty Concord' distress inks.
The card was finished off with a Happy Birthday sentiment (from Stampin Up) cut with the Window Punch. I also used the Stampin Up Butterfly punch and added a bit of bling & the number 40.
While I had this stamp out I decided to use it again to create a second card...
This time I used gold embossing powder, the edge of the image was inked with 'Rusty Hinge' distressing ink and each of the butterflies was given a hint of colour using 'Stormy Sky' and 'Fired Brick'.
I was really pleased with both cards, and really must remember to use this stamp again.