Followers

Friday 7 March 2014

Scrapbook Layout with Stampin' Up! Flowers

I don't normally do fussy layouts but this one was a bit different for me.

During 2014 I decided to complete a single layout each month, this is the February 2014 layout.  For Christmas a friend gave me a pack of monthly owl bookmarks, for this month I decided to cut of the owls from the top of the bookmark and to only use the calendar.

I was planning on stamping flowers in Daffodil Delight, however I forgot to take the stamps with me to the crop :) so plan 'B' was to use patterned Cardstock which was from the same set as the background paper (I can't remember the name of it).



For each flower in the bottom right corner I used a Pansy Punch and Petite Petals Punch with a yellow drop in the centre and the leaves from the Bird Punch.  In the top right I layered 2 of the Petite Petals Punch (slightly off set) with a clear drop in the centre and more leaves from the Bird Punch.

All in all is was very pleased with this layout and loved the look of the flowers :)

1 comment:

  1. Helen just browsing and found this, I like it, what a way to remember Brian.

    ReplyDelete