Followers

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday - 05 March 2014

It is Wednesday and time for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW) ... It has been a while since I last took part, but I'm back again :)

My desk has had a big sort out and tidy up, at the moment it is not too bad, although I really must get round to emptying the bin (I keep forgetting to bring up a bin bag from downstairs!).

You can see my new Stampin' Up! Colour Caddy storing all 11 of my ink pads, more are on the way via UPS, give me another couple of months and it will be full & a riot of colour.

I currently have the Crumb Cake ink out and was playing with the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.  Also hidden on the desk is the Petite Petals punch (which has been getting a LOT of use) and the 'Colour Coach' has been the best £13.50 I have ever spent - Just think of a colour and away you go, it is just so easy to colour coordinate your card or project.  The plastic tub contains my clear embossing powder, which has just been used and not put away yet.


By the time we reach next Wednesday I guess that you won't be able to see the actual desk & things will be back to normal... Who knows, maybe I will have even managed to empty the bin!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Someone's making flowers. :) A lovely creative space. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #101

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look rather tidy, still I am sure you will soon make a mess lol!. Happy crafting, Angela x 63

    ReplyDelete