Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

WOYWW - 01 August 2012

Well July is now over and I must say that apart from a few really good days it has not been a great month, I really don't know what happened to summer.

However, back to the topic of this post - my workdesk! Once again it is time for Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

I have a different photo today, it is still of my workdesk, however it also includes me!!!!  DH picked up the camera and took a quick snap, it is not a great picture but it does show me at work - well sort of. 

Me at my workdesk :)

From this angle the desk really looks messy & I am not sure what I was actually working on, I think at this point I had just had a tidy and was thinking about what to do next.

The last couple of weeks have been a bit manic and I hope to be able to visit a few more workdesks around the world this week.

Happy Crafting.

9 comments:

  1. Well it's certainly a busy desk, but I've seen plenty that are messier. I hope with the start of a new month, life will be a bit less manic for you. have a good week! Kate#100

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    You are surrounded by craftiness! I love it.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs,
    Kay #31

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, I have seen plenty that are messier too - including my own. I think we should have a week where we are all sitting at our desks! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #58

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to meet you helen
    have a super woyww
    kay #82

    ReplyDelete
  5. a busy desk is a happy desk :)
    lovely to meet you :)
    happy WOYWW!
    no 67

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool to see you in action at your workdesk. I love the angle and that we can see all the stuff you have nearby. A messy desk is a happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing you and your desk. We hardly ever get to see the actual blogger...how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for welcoming me to WOYWW! My first WOYWW picture was caught on a good day, usually it looks like a bomb hit it! Nice to have a hubby who will take random photos of you! I'm the one always taking the photos, so I'm rarely in one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very busy there and look at all that crafty goodness around you.
    Have a great week.
    Von #35

    ReplyDelete