Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

Just One Word - Smile

The Less is More challenge this week is:

JUST ONE WORD
Whatever type of clean and simple card you make, the sentiment must consist of simply one word. 
I guess our card to you would merely say "Thanks ". There are lots of sentiments where a single word can say it all... Enjoy, Welcome, Peace, Joy, Birthday, Sympathy, Love, Thanks etc..

This is my second card for this challenge... Am I on a roll or wot!!!


I think the image for this card is from on of my Little Claire Designs CDs, coloured with my ProMarkers. I decided to matt the image on a wonky background.  For my One Word I used a black pen to add the word 'Smile' under the branch that the 2 owls are sitting on.


5 comments:

  1. I love the wonky placement it really works with this cute and fun image - great card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cutie too!
    Thanks again Helen.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! What a great card. Love those owls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another sweet card
    thanks again
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy NY wishes to you and yours.
    What adorable owls! They look perfect matted onto the wonky piece - it gives the card a fresh and funky feel. Lovely colours too Karen x

    ReplyDelete