Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Fairies

Last Wednesday the I Love ProMarker blog issued their weekly challenge...
The theme for this week is 'Fairies'.
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work

It just so happened that I had coloured a 'Lili of the Valley' Fairy last week (this image came in a pack of images with a magazine a while ago).  This was then taken out of my coloured image folder & used on a card...


The image was coloured with a selection of ProMarkers and mounted on orange card stock (the edges of which were distressed with 'Pumice Stone' distressing ink. This was then raised up with foam tape.

I also used the same orange cardstock in a embossing folder (you can't really see it too clearly but the card has cracked slightly giving white flecks throughout the design).  The matt was

To finish off the card I use some Card Candi in 2 corners.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. Glad you could join us this week with this gorgeous LOTV fairy. Love how you have coordinated the scalloped elements. Lovely card and thanks for playing along with us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the clean style on your card.. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete