Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Less is More - Yellow

On Saturday I visited the Less Is More blog to find out what the challenge for this week is...

This week we are back to a colour challenge and the chosen colour this time is 
Y E L L O W
Other colours may be in evidence as long as the main focus colour is yellow.
 
Ok, Yellow... this is one that I can do (without too much trouble - LOL)!!  But I did not have a set idea of what I want to create at that point, so I decided to wait until inspiration struck.  
 
On Saturday afternoon I was printing some flowers from the 'From the heart of the Garden' CD and one sheet included 3 small images (predominately yellow in colour), I decided that these would be the centre point of my card.
 
 
I matted the images on white card and added a strip of Ribbon between them, finally I coloured a Peel-Off black and placed it above the images.
 

3 comments:

  1. What sweet or should I say 'tweet' images Helen!
    Lovely little birds... so springlike!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting and different. I like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete