Followers

Sunday 17 June 2012

Father's Day Card - Number 2

As usual I send 2 Father's Day cards each year.  One to my Dad & one to DH... Yes I know that DH is not my Dad, but he is the 'Dad' of our 'Kids' (the feathered kind).

Every year the 'Kids' send their 'Dad', Birthday, Christmas & Father's Day cards (and sometimes presents too).

This year the Father's Day card may bring a tear to both our eyes as it will be the first one to only feature to names (Jumanji & Delta) as Ufo died last November - I know that it brought a lump to my throat when writing it.

However he is his card (commissioned by the Kids)...

The background paper & stamped car image came free with various magazines, the sentiment was printed using my computer & embossed with clear powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment