Followers

Thursday 7 June 2012

What Happend to Wednesday??

What with the long Jubilee weekend I have really lost track of this week.  It did not twig that it was Wednesday until just after lunch time, when I was catching up on reading various blogs. 

As once I got home from work I had enough time to eat & then run out again to the Crop in Lincoln I did not get chance to take a photo of my work desk.

However the evening crop was great fun & I even got 2 layouts completed (and a 3rd half done) :)

Sue F runs a crop from her house during the week & started  monthly challenges, although I don't attend her crops anyone can take part in the monthly challenge. For June the word is 'Waiting'... so I thought & thought and came up with a couple of idea that I could take a photo for & then enter.

However when I got out some photos to scrap with I thought that the title of 'Waiting' would fit really well.  This was one of those pages that I found the 12x12 paper quickly and just put the photos on top to see if they would work well together.  Not only did the paper work well I loved the way in which the photos landed, so I took a photo & added some glue & put it back together!

Journalling Reads: This Sliver Back gorilla was seen at Disney's Animal Kingdom - 27 Nov 2010.
I was now on a roll so I reached into my bag for more photos.  The next set were small ones and I then remembered that my Florida 2010 album was a 8x8 - Ohh No... I had just completed the 'Waiting' layout on 12x12 cardstock!!!!!  The solution - I think as I have photoed the page I will just print it out 8x8 and add it as a Digi Layout!

So onto my second layout (on 8x8 cardstock this time!), this was a simple one with not much in the way of embellishments, I used a Mask & Snorkel set that I picked up whilst in America & the title of 'Us' is a hologram alphabet set (showing either white flowers on black or black dots on white).

Journalling Reads:  Us on the boat looking for manatee. Florida Adventure - 23 Nov 2010

1 comment:

  1. Helen, I love the gorillas especially - great layout and lovely photos! They are such amazing creatures, aren't they.

    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog, and I'm glad you like my latest zentangle efforts! Working with colour is opening whole new vistas for me! Most exciting.

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete