Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Non-Challenge Cards - October 2012

Once again this month I have been concentrating on creating any cards that take my fancy, and not for a specific Challenge.   The cards have been created with anything I had on my desk (usually something I was meant to be putting away!) or just because I felt like it!

So be warned this is a long photo heavy post...

Peacock printed from one of my CDs & decoupaged to give depth.

Owl peel-off and hearts from the 'Build a Owl' punch (Stampin' Up).

Decoupage stamp, butterflies coloured using Brilliance ink pads.

A5 card using embossing folder & image free with one of the card magazines.

Little Clare Die Cut & peel-off.

Embossing folder & peel-offs.

This is my favourite card this month... created with an image which came free with one of the card magazines & peel-off letters for the sentiment.

A very basic card created with a pre-made topper.

Woodware butterfly stamp with 'bling' & card candy mounted on some mirror card stock.
Another version of the Woodware butterfly stamp, this time on a red mirror card stock.

Image printed from the 'Heart of the Garden' CD.

Circles cut from an embossing folder and mounted (2 flush & 2 raised).

The same image as before, just mounted differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment