Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

WOYWW - 10 November 2012

It has been a while since I have joined Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday, but this week I decided to make an effort.

Sitting on my desk this week are 3 layouts waiting to be put away in my scrapbook albums.  They were all created last week at a local Crop.

8x8 Layout, this is another page for my Florida 2010 album.

This 12x12 layout is for my Book of Me & features my first ever Computer!

This double 12x12 layout was created using photos taken in Lincoln Cathedral last year.
Wishing everyone a Happy Wednesday :)

7 comments:

  1. I always feel so good when I get a few layouts finished. But I usually let them pile up super high before putting them away. Glad your playing this week.
    Wednesday Blessings,
    LisaDV #110

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you again Helen, three LOs at one crop...well done you...love the 'my first computer' page, oh my, how things have moved on so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great layouts. I keep wanting to start one All About Me, but I have so many other albums going I dare not start a new one. LOL This week I acutally made 5 layouts of my youngest granddaughter, trying to get cauth up.......never ending job, they keep growing! LOL
    Krisha #30

    ReplyDelete
  4. My turn to not be here this week - there's nothing to show on my desk, but I'm still snooping around :) Love your layouts. I have a favourite castle, it's pink and it's in the north of Scotland, not Disney's, and how nice to remember your first computer. Have a good week. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layouts :)
    have a great woyww
    kay #48

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you whipping up all of those layouts! I have to get back on the ball!Tamika #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layouts I see here.
    Back in January, you showed an interest in following along with my Christmas organisation posts. Well, look out tomorrow for the first of my Christmas Plan-along posts, C-Day minus 10 weeks at http://handmadebykirsty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete