Followers

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Home Alone...

This evening DH has gone out and I have been home alone,  the phone has rung several times and apart from that I  have been able to craft :)

The question was then... What do I do?????  the choices were endless but in the end I decided on cards.
  1. So here is the list of what I have achieved this evening...
  2. Envelope for a card created as a 'Less Is More' challenge
  3. 2 x Easel Cards for Christmas Gifts
  4. A card from scratch, with matching envelope
I even took a series of photos to try and create a 'How To' for creating a envelope to match a card, all I now have to do is try and put words to the pictures.

In the mean time here a couple of pictures of the cards I created this evening...

All 3 cards

One of the Easel Cards, both have Calendars for 2012

This card was made from Scratch, along with a matching Envelope
 I am so proud of the Happy Birthday card, I have never made a card from scratch before.  The image was printed from a CD and coloured using ProMarkers, I then mounted it on a brown/orange card and added the Happy Birthday peal-off.  As I did not have a card blank the right size so I found a piece of 12x12 card stock and created a card blank the right size.

What a GREAT evening and so productive & I even had time to add to 'Helen's World'!

I think I am  now going to make a cuppa before DH arrives home.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you can stay in and craft undisturbed!Love the easel cards-great gifts and the card is lovely.It's a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card!^^ so warm =)
    Love those sweet cats =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea to have calendars, very nice cards.

    ReplyDelete