Followers

Monday 11 July 2011

LiM Week 23 - One Layer

I have decided that I am quite enjoying the Less Is More challenges, for me making cards is something that I very rarely do.  So 3 cards in 3 weeks is a record for me.

This one took a bit of thinking... I don't have many good stamps, and most of them feature owls, but I knew that I did not want to use an owl - the only other stamp I have that I felt would be suitable was one of an Angel. I do like (in believe in my Angels) and decided to give it a go... I found it scary stamping straight onto the card as normally I would stamp onto White Paper and then mount that onto my card. 

Even though I was outside of my comfort zone I plowed on... and it worked!!!!!

I did not use much in the way of colour as I did not feel that she needed it... but here is my Angel ' Just Becuase'.

12 comments:

  1. Although this is out of your comfort zone, it is elegant and beautiful
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and well done with coming out of your comfort zone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card and I think you'll find that you become braver with direct stamping as the weeks go by!
    Super Job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Helen, I found it scary at first and still do unless I have a clear idea in my mind how the card is going to look...even then there's room for error :(
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Less is definitely more - you've got a good result here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and just the right amount of colour......very heavenly

    Marir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, very beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful card.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely elegant card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. it definitely worked, love the clean lines

    ReplyDelete
  11. it definitely worked, love the clean lines

    ReplyDelete