Followers

Friday 8 July 2011

Light Bulb Moment

It amazes me when our brain has 'Light Bulb' moments -  those thoughts that just happen out of the blue and can mean so much.

I was sat at work creating a Process Map and this thought arrived out of no where... 'My scrapbook albums need to be in Year Order'.

Don't ask where this though came from, I had not even been thinking of scrapping!!! I had not even been thinking about changing the order of my albums.

At the moment I have several albums on the go, there is one for the Kids, the Nephew, my Book of Me & then 3 for past holidays, and 2 general albums.

So all I now need to do is find time to look at the content (in particular of the General Albums) and create Title Pages for each Year. It sounds simple doesn't it????

I think that this might be something that is done slow time - but I must say thinking about it now it does make more sense!

1 comment:

  1. It does make sense-but only if you scrap chronologically. Otherwise you are frever having to rearrange the pages in your albums, which is a PIA. Or manageable if you use ring binder albums!

    ReplyDelete