Followers

Monday 4 July 2011

Less is More

I spotted the next 'Less is More' card challenge and decided to have a go...

As the theme was 'Shades of Blue' I decided to attempt to create a card from scratch, so with a A4 peice of paper folded in 1/2 I stamped straight onto the card (not something I had ever done before - I usually stamp onto white card and then add this to the coloured card base).

All I need to do now is to create a envelope to match the card!

The stamps are from Little Claire Design and were coloured using my ProMarkers.



7 comments:

  1. it's lovely.I love the blue of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, love the arrangement of the flowers on your card...they're a beautiful blue.
    Thank you for joining my followers and popping by to say hello :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There Helen, What a pretty card, lovely blues here, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Love the cluster of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Helen, like the simplicity and all that white space
    Perfect for our challenge
    Welcome!
    do hope you join in again and again
    Thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous colours, and very brave, so you deserve such a spectacular result.

    ReplyDelete