Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2011

14th Anniversary

This is the second post for today...
Today 14 years ago DH asked me to marry him, and my answer was… YES J
We had spent the day at the Raptor Foundation working with the Birds of Prey, at the end before we headed home I went to give a European Eagle Owl called Gus a cuddle, Gus was our European Eagle Owl’s father.
While I held Gus and we had a 3 way hug (yes you can do this with an owl – provided they don’t mind!) DH asked “Will you M…?”
I was so eager to answer with “Yes” that I did not even let him finish the question, I was so sure that I knew what he was going to say.
It is now a standing joke that DH never did ask me to ‘Marry’ him but was going to ask “Will you Make me a cup of Coffee?”  Despite this we did get married 8 months later J

1 comment: