Followers

Thursday 3 November 2011

Less is More - Stars (2)

The Less is More challenge this week is...
*Stars*
I  have created 2 cards this week both of which feature Stars, this is the second:

Ok, I know that the star is only little, but there is one on the top of the tree :)
I used a white Sizzix tag for the main center point of this card, the edges were distressed with my Tim Holtz ink and the image was then stamped & coloured using my ProMarkers. The tag was then finished with a piece of Candi in Christmas colours.

I found some ribbon which was then stuck on the edge and a peel-off sentiment added.

This card was due to be for the 'I love ProMarkers' challenge as well (the topic was Tags), but I did not upload it in time & the challenge has now changed :(

I think out of all the Christmas cards I have created this year, this one is my favorite!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this image Helen and you've coloured it beautifully. The brad adds a festive touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag looks great against the dark cardstock Helen. You're cracking on with your Christmas card production!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete