Followers

Thursday 17 November 2011

I'm Feeling Down

Just a quick update on DH, he does have a bigger kidney stone than before, this time it is 11mm (I just picked up a ruler and 11mm is huge!!!!).

DH was taken to surgery this afternoon and has had another stent fitted (not such so good news) and has been told that in 4-6 weeks he will be back in hospital to have laser treatment to shatter the stone. I one respect this is good news, but the timescale of 4-6 weeks takes us up to Christmas week - again not so good news.

Hopefully DH will be allowed to come home tomorrow, but we will just have to wait for the ward round to take place tomorrow. 

In the mean time to top it all off I have had a sore throat since the weekend and I have noticed this evening that the back of my throat has white patches, last time I had this it meant a trip to the Dr for antibiotics... so guess what I will be doing at 08:30 tomorrow morning!  Trying to get a Dr appointment for tomorrow, failing that I might just nip down to the local 'NHS Walk-In Centre' & just wait to be seen.

So all in all I'm feeling a bit down, added to that the silence of being in the house on my own.  My anxiety is at a level that I can cope with (about 2 out of 10) so not a big deal, but I just feel like sitting in a corner and crying my eyes out.

On a final positive note... Tomorrow WILL be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment