Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

6 Cards Using "Design House - Waters Edge"

Quite a while ago I brought 2 packs of Decoupage from Design House (Twisted Pyramid - Waters Edge Looking On & Twisted Pyramid - Waters Edge Meet the Family) they had been sat on the shelf just waiting for me to decided to give them a go.  Well I did give them a go and using the 2 sets I created 6 cards, with the 'Waters Edge' theme. For the Twisted Pyramid toppers I used alternate peices, so that I am able to get 2 toppers from each design - I find that if I use all peices on 1 topper it gets too thick.

So here they all are:






This was the first time that I had tried to use the wider selection of papers that came with the set of decoupage and I was really pleased with the way all of these cards turned out.

If you feel like winning a copy of My Memories Suite Software click HERE to enter my blog candy (closing on Sunday 18 March 2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment