Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Hedgehog Love

I'm not sure how I managed it, but I have created 1 card that fits 3 challenges.  I don't think I have done that before (I occasionally manage 1 card for 2 challenges!).

Ok, I chose the image of the two hedgehogs for the Sweet Stampin' Challenge ("Something Nature related with some Bugs, Bees or Ladybirds on your creation") as it included a snail - which I hope will count as a 'bug'.

I then realised that it would also fit the Little Claire Design Challenge for this month (Romance) after all what can be more romantic than 2 hedgehogs in love????  To top it of the image is a digital version of a Little Claire Designs stamp :-)

To complete my hat-trick I decided that I could use the Sketch from the I Love ProMarkers challenge to mount the image (coloured in using my trusty ProMarkers, of course).

An A5 card created using Pearlescent Card finished on with a couple bits of Candi

If you feel like winning a copy of My Memories Suite Software click HERE to enter my blog candy (closing on Sunday 18 March 2012).

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, thanks for joining my site. Love the card, the image is so sweet, Love never goes out of style does it! Is this going to Jimmy??
    Thanks for joining I ♥ ProMarkers, Hope to see you again soon.
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image. Glad you could joint us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and a very cute image!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire and good luck!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Cute image. Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Helen this is so adorable. Love the sweet digi. :o) and gorgeous design. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete