Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

The beginning of 2012...

Well today is the first day of 2012. 

Over the last couple of years I have found that I don't really make any New Year Resolutions - I don't really remember why, but there did not seem much point as they never lasted to the end of the year.

This year I only have a short list of things that I would like to achieve during 2012:
  1. Continue to loose weight
  2. Keep posting on this blog and to try and keep up with a regular selection of Challenges
  3. Start to create a 'Inspiration & Ideas' book for my Cards (I have brought a book and have a few ideas already - more to follow in a later post)
  4. Keep learning new skills/knowledge during the year
  5. Enjoy life
And finally for today...
If it didn’t Bring you Joy,
Just Leave it Behind.

Let’s Ring in the New Year
With Good Things in Mind.

Let Every Bad Memory Go
That Brought Heartache and Pain.

And let’s Turn a New Leaf
With the Smell of New Rain.

Let’s Forget Past Mistakes
Making Amends for This Year.

Sending You These Greetings
To Bring you Hope and Cheer

Happy New Year!

Author Unknown

2 comments: