Followers

Saturday 14 January 2012

Its a Good Day

As today is the 2nd Saturday of the month we have a standing commitment for Cambridgeshire Family History Society (CFHS).  Since May 2004 DH & I have been going down to Cambridge to deliver talks for the Computer Group.  This is now the most popular monthly event that CFHS runs.

This month 47 people attended and DH gave a talk about 'What is a Computer?' looking at the insides of the computer and trying to show people that they don't need to be scared of computers.  As for me I was talking about... Blogs. 

One of my loves is Training & until recently I was an IT Trainer at Work, now things have moved on & I now concentrate on e-Learning.  However today my talk has left me on a 'High', for anyone who has trained people and gets the 'Buzz' from standing in front of a group of people and training you will know what I am talking about.

Sorry if this post is a bit rambling, but I am currently so high and have not quite come back down to earth.  However I wanted to tell the world, and what better way than putting a post on "Helen's World".

Happy Satuday to everyone

1 comment: