Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Do I Really Need....

More ProMarkers????

This is a tough question - the difference between Want & Need?? 

The reason for the question is simple, I have seen on several Blogs & Forums about the new range of "Spring 2012" ProMarker colours.




Including:
•Budding Rose
•March Hare
•Daffodil Bloom
•Fresh Meadow
•April Shower
•Morning Mist








Apparently some stores are taking Pre-Orders, but does anyone know which ones???  or do I wait until I go to the show at the NEC in March???

Decisions, Decisions - The logical part of me is telling me to wait until the NEC, but the impatient part of me says I need them Now!

Which do I choose.... now or later...  that is the question, I just don't know!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm tough choice, you may find at the NEC that several retailers are selling them, and you can do a bit of shopping around for the best deal for you... however thats about 6 weeks away (a looong time in crafting!) Toss a coin! :-)

    ReplyDelete