Followers

Monday 9 January 2012

Predominantly Purple - 1

On the Less is More Blog the challenge has been set for this week:

So onto the first week of the month and a colour challenge
this time we want to see 
Predominantly Purple
PURPLE... what do I have in my stash that is PURPLE!!!!!  Well, I was able to find some purple card stock along with my 'Purple' ProMarker, so here goes...
 
I ended up with 2 cards for this challenge as although I liked the first one I was not sure if there was enough 'Purple'!
 
So here is the first card...
 

Using a Tall Card Blank I added the strip of Purple, the image was a stamp which came free with on of the Magazines, coloured with my ProMarkers.  The Happy Birthday was a Silver Peel-Off, again coloured with my ProMarker.


 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and I reckon it's plenty purple enough!

    Welcome to 2012

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to have a fasir bit of purple considering I'm not fussed on iT!
    this is suepr cute, I think id have placed the teddy more central however, he looks slightly lost
    just my humble opinion


    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's plenty of purple for us here Helen, however I would agree with Mandi and pop the little guy in the band rather than off the edge of it... what do you think?
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete