Followers

Monday 9 January 2012

Latest Purchases - Samps

Over the weekend I was looking at one of my Card Magazines and found an article featuring the Lili of the Valley stamps

I have seen these stamps many times, but they looked so complex to colour & while my ProMarker collection is good, by colouring/blending skills are not!!!!

I have just been very naughty and had a look on the site and made my first order ... I now have to wait for them to arrive.

The stamps I have ordered are:
  • Dreamy Days Sentiments
  • Summer Daydream
  • Big Present
  • Messy Mesages
I have also just ordered a custom 'Handmade By:' rubber stamp featuring my name & email address from Stamps Direct.  I will then be able to stamp the info on each card I create and give to friends/family or charity. 

I had been putting the info on the 'Insert' but it would get in the way or look too busy, this will enable me to stamp the info where I want (either on the inside front/back of the card on the reverse of the insert) .  It was not cheap (£20), but it will be created using the size text & font of my choice, however, I know that it will get lots & lots of use!

No comments:

Post a Comment