Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Get Distressing

The I ♥ Promarkers Challenge this week is to 'Get Distressing', this is a technique that I rarly use, but I gave it a go and it has worked out ok.


I used some of my stash of 'Core Card' which as remained unused since I brought it.  I used a embossing folder and took a block of sandpaper to sand the top surface, I then used another bit of the card and tore the edge.

The image is a Little Claire Designs Digital Stamp, coloured with my ProMarkers - but I guess you had probably already guessed that :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. No wonder pegs fly off the washing - your image explains a lot! LOL. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, well done on the distressing it looks ace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is soooo cute, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete