Followers

Sunday 9 October 2011

I've no money left!

Today the 'Sincerely Yours' Craft event arrived in Lincoln... Now I've run out of money!!!

The good news is that I went with a shopping list, and I got everything on it... plus a few bits that weren't (opps :) ).

Here are my purchases on the desk awaiting to be sorted and put away... not included here is my best purchase of the day... 24 ProMarkers (and FREE Case) for £37, they have been sorted, colour dotted and put away :)  Many thanks to Designs by TabbyKat who offered the Pens for £1.54 each with the free Case.

Also included in my purchases was a Blending Tool & Pads; More Candi (including White); 2 more Little Claire Designs CDs; 2 more sets of Nestibilities Dies & the Marianne Designs 'Christmas Village'  and many more Bits & Bobs...

Once again there was a great selection of crafts features and it was a great morning out - I now have until May 2012 to save for the next craft event :)

No comments:

Post a Comment