Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

I think it has been found...

My Mojo that is :)

I spent some time at the craft desk this weekend creating a number of cards & a Christmas Envelope Book!  I don't think that they fall into any of my usual challenges so they are not linked, I just liked the way they turned out so decided to post them anyway.

First of all I decided that I wanted to create a Gate Card, and found some Die Cut images that I wanted to use as toppers.  I also decided that I wanted to use some of the 6x6" free papers that keep appearing with various magazines at the moment.



As I was then in the 'Zone' I created my second Gate Card...


The second card I used my distressing ink around the edges of the paper.  To complete each card I needed to use 2 pieces of 6x6 paper, but I did have a strip remaining of each that had not been used.   Sooooo... I decided to use them to create 2 more cards.

Both cards used a white A6 base and were coloured with my distressing inks before adding the paper & topper image.






For my last card I created this one, using a A6 blank I used more free 6x6 paper and then cut out some of the flowers and mounted using Pinflare Gel for dimension...









By this time the ideas were flowing, and I decided to create a Christmas Envelope Book for my SiL - I have only added small photos, just in case she sees this page before Christmas :) 




Instructions for creating this type of Envelope Book can be found here...

I hope you like these cards as much as I enjoyed creating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment