Followers

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Less is More - Aqua (2)

Happy Birthday to the Less is More Challenge Blog... they have reached 1 year old.  The challenge this week is:
For our first Anniversary we are back to a repeat of our inaugural challenge which for the first Saturday of the month is colour... and this time we have chosen 
AQUA
After going through my card storage I was able to find a couple of bits of card that you could say were Aqua in colour. 
 
Here is my second card (and my favourite of the 2)...
 

I used a stamp in the shape of a flower but the word Thanks is included in the flower.


All I did to finish the card was to add a dashed boarder by hand (not my favorite technique, by this one did work well).

2 comments:

  1. This is FAB! Brilliant palcement, loads of yummy blank space
    Thank you for another submission
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I rather like this single flower version Helen!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete