Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Non-Challenge Cards (January 2012)

I have decided that I want to try and photo all cards that I make and include them on this Blog during this year - I have decided that the easiest way to do that is to create post featuring several cards.

Beware - This Post contains lots of pictures!! - Don't say I did not warn you :-)

So here are a some cards that I created during January 2012 but they have not fit into any challenges during this month.


Created using a Stampin' Up Stamp, ProMarkers, Martha Stewart Border Punch

Also using the Stampin'Up Stamp coloured by ProMarkers, Nestibility Dies & a Embossing folder from Do-Crafts

Another image from Stampin' Up coloured by ProMarkers. The Snail has been cut out using Labels 1 and the 'Boarder' by the Woodware Edge Punch System.
These cute guys have been created using the Stampin' Up Owl Punch and the 'Boarder'  was created using the Woodware Edge Punch System.

The Front of my Tri-Fold Card
This is the inside of my first Tri-Fold Card.  Created with a 'wonky' top edge and decorated with  papers from a birthday set of 12x12 papers (from Do-Crafts).


This card was created using a 'Side Stacker' decoupage from Design House (Meadow's Edge, Night Owls), along with a bit of border created by a Woodware punch and a Little Claire Designs sentiment circle.

This card was created for a White on White Challenge,
However I forgot to use a stamped Image!!!
I then thought that I could use it for the Anything Goes challenge, only I had not used my ProMarkers!!!


This quick card was created using an image from the "From the Heart of the Garden" CD, along with a strip of Ribbon and Red/White Candie


Created using papers from Do Crafts, Die cut sentiment & a number of white Do Craft flowers, with a mix of coloured gems for the centres.

 




3 comments:

  1. You've had a beautifully productive January Helen! I keep a photographic record too but not all on my blog. You could put them somewhere like snapfish or flickr too. I love your stamp cataloguing idea, that's fantastic! I'd borrow that but it would take me weeks to create it lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love those owl cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab cards,love the owls,the snail one made me smile. sue xx

    ReplyDelete