Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Less is more - Die Cut (1)

This week the theme over at the Less is More challenge Blog is:
Punches or Die Cuts
I found that I had created a couple of cards for this challenge, but then when taking the photos to upload realised that they did not meet the 'Less is More' idea :-(
So out of 4 cards I am only uploading 2 for this challenge.  This is the first...


Using a Car cut using my Cricut & a 2nd die cut to hold the sentiment. 

I hope that there is enough 'White' space for this to qualify :-}

3 comments:

  1. Perfect blokes card!!! It's tricky doing CAS especially with punches, I think yours has worked well.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card for a chap!
    I love the little car and perfect CAS style!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the car with the map. Great male card. x

    ReplyDelete