Followers

Monday 23 April 2012

Charming

Over on the Less Is More challenge this week the challenge is...

How Charming!
Make and/or use a charm on your project
 
Now this got me thinking and searching through my stash, I know that I had a couple of Charms some where!!!  Well, I did eventually find them (in a box with brads & eyelets - just don't ask why as I don't know!).
 
Charms are not something I would usually use or buy, so I have a very limited selection - Bicycle, Feathers or a playing card (I did say my choice was limited LOL).
 
My first though was to use the playing card, along with a playing card to create a card!!
 
 
I suspended the charm on red ribbon and decided to create a 'You Are Ace' sentiment for this card (especially as the charm features an Ace).

I then got a bit carried away and decided to create a second card, only once I had created it I realised that I could not enter it for this challenge as it was not 'Less is More' but I decided to add it to this post...


This card was made using an image from Design House, 3 feather charms, bakers twine & a scrap of patterned paper.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, Your card is a lovely play on words, clever:0) The owl card is very pretty too, I love the feather charms xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 'ace' card is very clever and I love the owl one - super charms. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards Helen, it's surprising how many people who 'don't do' charms find the odd one or two amongst their stash!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards I really like the one with the playing card - really funky

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny lots don;t do charms
    i think they are the perfect accompaniment for a minimal card
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete