Followers

Monday 30 April 2012

Non-Challenge Cards (April 2012)

Ok, once again I have created a number of cards which did not fall into any of the challenges this month.  So here they are...

Beware, this is a picture heavy post - You have been warned!

Using an image from the Heart of the Garden CD

The background paper was darkened in colour by using one of my distress inks.  The image of the girl was from a decoupage sheet.
This card was created using die cut shapes on white cardstock, coloured with my distress inks.  I have not added a sentiment along the bottom as I decided to wait & see what I use it for.

This card was created for a work colleague who was leaving to live & work in Australia for 1 year.  I knew that I wanted to use horses on her card (they are her favourite animal) and I found this image on the 'Wild & Beautiful' CD.  I also added one of the sentiments from 'Lili of the Valley' "Believe in Your Dreams".

This Waterfall topper was printed from one of the 'Design House' DVDs, once assembled (featuring pictures of badgers & squirrels) I was mounted using a selection of card & patterned paper from my stash.

This card was created as a bit of a joke, the meerkats are printed from my 'Jayne Netley Mayhew' CD and was finished using a scrap bit of cardstock & ribbon.
This card used images printed from the 'Meadow's Edge' CD by Design House.  They were printed as part of a waterfall card, but I decided that I wanted to use the images on their own.
Finally for this month I created this card using paper from a 12x12 scrapbook paper (featuring sentiments & pattens) as each piece was reversible I just had to buy 2 pieces LOL.  The card also uses some Card Candi & the 2 strips are double sided tap covered with Guilding flakes.



No comments:

Post a Comment