Followers

Thursday 12 April 2012

I started it... & now I have Finished it!

Last Wednesday at the Crop in Lincoln I started another Double Page Layout for my 8x8 Florida album.  When I start a page it can be weeks (and sometimes months) before it actually gets finished LOL.  However over the Easter Weekend I was able to get it finished.

Left Page

Right Page
The Journaling reads " While at Kennedy Space Centre we saw Space Shuttle Discovery on the launch pad.  All we could actually see of Discovery was the top of the orange fuel tank.  Discover launched on 24 Feb 2011."

The main paper used was from the Kennedy Paper Pack, mounted on white card (coloured with my distress inks).  I also used a Space Shuttle sticker from the Paper Pack as well as printing a copy of the 'Patch' worn by the Crew who would have flown in Discovery (STS133).  The small picture was taken from a pack I brought while at Kennedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment