Followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Waiting.....

I am sat at work, but my mind is not really here...

I dropped DH off at the hospital on my way to work as he is due to have his kidney stone blasted today :)  Which is very good news.  However I am now at work waiting, and waiting - time is just crawling by sooooo slowly. 

I did not want to sit at home on my own today as I new that I would just spend the whole day worrying, so I decided to come to work and try and keep busy. I am trying to stay busy but my brain just keeps wandering off on its own :( 

Even now I just find myself sitting staring at the screen, not really thinking of anything, but not doing anything either... does that make sense????

Well I had better try and pull myself together, maybe another cup of tea will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment