Followers

Monday 1 August 2011

Back to normal...

Well nearly back to normal.  Yesterday was spent washing & ironing and I was not able to get anywhere near the computer.

Today things are nearly back to normal (and back to work!) having the alarm going off at 6:30am was tough, and not a nice feeling.  However today has been good, part of me is glad that I can now get back into a routine.

Does anyone else feel the same - you have 2 weeks of holiday where you have been doing all sorts and not necessarily sticking to any sort of routine, by the end of the 2 weeks you start to feel that you want to go back to having a regular routine??? 

I am currently sitting in the living room with the laptop on my lap and Create & Craft on TV, not that I am ordering anything (yet...) it is on in the background so that I can pick up various hints & tips - Honest!!!

Although I was really excited about our Holiday I was very reserved about mentioning our holdiay on the Blog as you always hear the horror storys about people saying they are going away on the Internet and returning home to find they have been burgled.  (In some ways I could be considered as a bit over the top on security... I have not said exactly where I live on this blog, and am vary wary about what I mention).

Our holiday was a 2 part one... the first part was 5 nights in Italy, this was followed by a night at home and then we were off to the Norfolk Broads for a week on a boat.

As I mentioned the scenery was amazing, in both places...

Heading up the mountain above Aviano (near Pordenone)

Looking Up towards the mountain tops

Sunset on the Norfolk Broads

The Broads viewed though the reeds

No comments:

Post a Comment