The idea was to use Ribbon, I had decided to weave it to create a topper for a card... well that was the idea, in practice it was slightly different.
I created a frame with card stock to stick the vertical ribbons to and then wove the horizontal ones between them. I was then going to sick the 'frame & Ribbons' onto the front of the card. However this did not look very good.
After putting on my thinking hat, I ended up with a white card (even thought the light make it look pink) and cut a 7x7cm hole in the front. The frame sits at the back of the card, creating a sandwich with the ribbon between the main card and frame.
I am quite happy with the outcome and this was the first time I have tried to weave ribbon and I don't think I will be doing so again! But it was fun trying.