Followers

Friday 2 September 2011

Autunm Card

For the first time ever I have been able to plan & create a card to meet 2 challenges!  The card I created was A5 size, which is unusual for me, I prefer smaller cards.


This card was created using paper from the Making Cards Magazine, Brads (topped with Candi) and a Papermania 'Paper Flower'.

The papers met the 'Autumn Colours' required for the Craft Us Crazy challenge as well as the 'Recipe' for Ruby's Rainbow Challenge

In addition the 'Recipe' called for Brads/Buttons x 2 as my brads did not match the theme of the card, I added 'Candi' to each in keeping with the theme (I hope this is allowed).

The 'Recipe' also included 1 Flower and the Craft Us Crazy challenge was a Favorite Embellishment - at the moment I love the Papermania 'Paper Flowers' as they are in white I have used my ProMarker to colour the flowers as required (this one is Caramel).

Flower straight from the pack...

After the flower met with my ProMarker (Caramel) it was transformed.
I hope you enjoyed my card.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, pretty colours too.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card love how you have changed the colour on your flowers with Promarkers may have to have a go at that one. Well done on your weight loss so far I need to join somewhere desperately its so hard though to keep motivated isn't it. Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful creation with awesome dp's!

    the image is so adorable!

    and the idea with the flower is gorgeous!

    thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges this week!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen,
    Gorgeous card!!! Love the Autumn themed topper, the dps, the colour scheme is just gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Rubys Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely autumn colors :)
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card - great that you've coloured your flower to match the papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, and perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow this week, hope to see you again for the next challenge too :D

    ReplyDelete