Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Little Angels

The Less is More challenge this week is...

So here is my entry...
ONE LAYER CARD
entitled
SEEING DOUBLE
So on your entry this week, we'd like to see TWO of something.

It is created using a set of Christmas Stamps I found the other day - I think that they were a magazine gift last year, but I have only just used them. They have been coloured using my trusty ProMarkers :)

I decided to feature 2 little Angels on my card as the Seeing Double element and added a Christmas sentiment to finish.

I think that I might try this card again, but I would put the Angels and sentiment in a different place on the card, I'm still not totally happy with the 1 layer concept and still like to move things around until they look ok, I don't get the chance to do this on a 1 layer card.

5 comments:

  1. If you stamp your images onto a piece of acetate you can lay it over your card and see where you think is the best position for it, before any stamping is done directly to the card. If you want to get the position exact after using your acetate, you would need to use a stamp postitioner. Stampin' UP make a Stampamajig which you can buy from Mandi or you can use some Lego as I do, there's a tutorial for this on the LIM blog on the tips page.
    Your little angels look adorable!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Christmas card, fun stamps!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen
    Such cute little angels
    I think Id flip the card horizontally. Place the sentiment in the middle, then an angel either side.
    As it is its not one side or another, but super idea

    Thank you, good to see you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Angel stamps, loving your card:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little angel stamp. Carol x

    ReplyDelete