Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

WOYWW - 21 September 2011

It's Wednesday again... which means that it's Whats On Your Work Desk Wednesday.


This is my desk this week, again several things on the go... On the left is a small pile of A6 envelopes that I have made (I made 8 at the beginning of the week and now only a few are left).  My new Glass Cutting Matt takes up the main desk space, and to fit it on I had to have a move round.  On the left is the start of my latest project. 

I found a Blog Post (Deborah's Gems) about creating a Stamp Catalogue... I loved the idea so I have started stamping all of my stamps onto Copy Paper to create a catalogue.

5 comments:

  1. I know glass cutting mats are excellent, but does the sound of the actual cutting not make your teeth stand on edge?? I was given a glass chopping board once - couldn't use it, sounded like fingernails down a blackboard!! Hugs, LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catalogue sounds like a good idea !
    nice space !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Space! The catalogue sounds a good idea ~ probably something I should do when find a minute or three!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk looks really organised and I'm impressed that you make your own envelopes - I have yet to find the time. I started cataloguing my stamps but progress is slow.

    I’ve a giveaway over on my blog, you might like to take a look at:- http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-memories-suite-digital-software.html

    Elizabeth x #125

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk is very tidy!
    Wish I could find a glass cutting mat.
    Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete