Followers

Friday 9 September 2011

Where are you going???

When I read the I ♥ Promarkers challenge this week I sat and thought about it, and thought about it - until finally the penny dropped.  The challenge is:

Challenge #82 Metal embellishment or charm
First of all Charms are out as I don't have any... so that leaves Metal embellishments (thinking cap on!) I then reaslised the obvious answer - Brads!!!!

Why did it take so long to think of such a easy solution???

A few weeks ago I found an example in one of the Card Making Magazines (I can't remember which one L) of card that used maps from an out of date map book.  A couple of weeks ago I brough a new map book to keep in the car (my old was was dated 2009 - so I DID need a new one J) the old map book found its way up to my craft corner - just in case it could be recycled.

After colouring in a Little Claires Desigins Digital stamp of a car I used a peice of Map for a matt, along with 3 brads I have a finished card.


I was amazed at how simple it was to create as well as how go it looks.

4 comments:

  1. What a great card- i really need to make more "manly" cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing. I really like maps in crafting. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card,thanks for playing along at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete