Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Deborah's Gems - Blog Candy

Over on Deborah's Gems Blog she is offering some Blog Candy...

I thought that a great way to celebrate my first anniversary would be to offer some candy which I am happy to ship world-wide.  While you don't have to be a follower - I'd love it if you decided to become my Blog Friend, and if you'd like to put a picture of my candy in your side bar - that'd be super too.

I've got together quite a selection of goodies to share with you - here are the details:

Dovecraft - 12" × 12" Christmas Papers
Papermania - Happy Birthday Peel Offs
Papermania - Skeleton Leaves
Papermania - Chipboard Letters
See-D's - Swirl Letters & Numbers Stamps & Acrylic Block
Glue Dots - Magic Motifs Snowmen 1
WHSmiths - Jewelled Sentiments - Ho Ho Ho
WHSmiths - So & Sews Cross Stitch Kit
Papermania - Metallic Ink Pads
Habico - Pearls in Gold & Silver and Black & White
Elusive Images - Creative Acrylics
My Mind's Eye - Leaf Rubber Stamp
Set of six rubber stamps wood mounted - flower designs
Set of green embellisments - ribbons, beads, buttons

This post is going to stay at the top of my blog until 8th September.  The winner will be selected randomly and announced on 9th September.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment