Followers

Tuesday 13 September 2011

A New Day...

Despite being alone in the house I did sleep very well, as an added bonus I did not sleep through the alarm this morning either :)

Looking back on what happened yesterday afternoon/evening something has just hit me - I did not suffer from the Anxiety and butterflies that I have in the past.  Yes, I was worried about DH and don't like to see him in pain (especially when I can't do anything about it!), but the butterflies did not make an appearance.

This is something which has been with me for so long that I did not really notice that they were not there yesterday - it is something that I realised this morning.

This is not only good news, it is GREAT news!!!!!!  I'm not going to analyse why there were not there but I will celebrate that they were missing - does that sound strange???? Well even if it does it sounds right to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment