Followers

Friday 9 September 2011

Scrapbook Crop - Wed 7 Sept 2011

Despite not wanting to go this week, I did... and I was glad that I made the effort.

I did have a productive evening, added to lots of chatting, drinking tea and eating biscuits - all staple parts of a Scrapbook Crop LOL.

I completed 1 layout and got part way through another... but got slightly side tracked.

Here is the completed layout:

The Buried Church is in Denmark and the tower is the only visible part of the Church that remains today.
My second layout is about Free Ice Cream - the best sort... so I got out the Cricut and put in my 'A Child's Year' cartridge.  This cartridge is designed to cut images in one colour, I was using the boy holding an ice cream cone, but got slightly carried away and ended up using 2 sheets of 12x12 black card stock and cutting out many different images (all at 2.5 inches).  All I now need to do is to use them, but I am thinking about creating a selection of Stepper Cards or Envelope Books (the links will take you to my How To... posts) featuring the images.

As well as this I found a few bits in the shop that took my fancy, including 2 6x6"Templates from 'The Crafters Workshop' and a Cuttlebut 'Party' die.


The plan now is to have a play with the templates and see what I am able to create & to start thinking about what cards/books I could create.

No comments:

Post a Comment