Followers

Monday 5 September 2011

Angel Kisses

Back on the 16th August I attempted to create a card featuring my Angel stamp (see the post here) I was trying to create an Angel who was standing in front of 2 others, the other 2 were to be almost 'ghost like' - well that was the idea.

After several more attempts I came up with this card

I don't know why this picture is on its side - Blogger does not want to play... But I hope you get the idea (and don't get a crick in your neck!)

I was really happy with the finished card and when I showed it to a friend I did not get it back again!!! So I guess it must have been good LOL.

Does anyone else find that they are over critical of their own cards? Something I might think of as just ok, friends think is amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment